Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Flash Web Application

From: Rudra Kamal Sinha Roy <rudrak () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 16:24:41 +0530

Hi Zaki,

Please go through this. It should be a very good starting point for
flash penetration testing. A Lazy Pen Tester’s Guide to Testing Flash
Applications : http://www.ivizsecurity.com/blog/web-application-security/testing-flash-applications-pen-tester-guide/

Thanks!
Rudra K Sinha Roy

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 8:28 AM, Zaki Akhmad <zakiakhmad () gmail com> wrote:

Hello,

I want to learn pentesting flash web application. The authentication
also using flash. Any hint where I should start to pentest flash web
application?

Can I use webscarab to see what happen on the site?

--
Zaki Akhmad

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB
CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org