Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Mapping a network

From: arvind doraiswamy <arvind.doraiswamy () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 12:46:27 +0530

Thank You to everyone who responded to this. Other options I got privately were:

AngryIPScanner, Maltego(not sure this is valid for exactly what I
asked..but I'll try) and Qualys.

Did use Qualys as well, but it really didn't work as well as we would
have liked. It did give out a map etc but it wasn't exactly too
accurate in that it didnt find every host.

Either way I'll look at combining all of this sometime soon and
sharing this with everyone.

Thnx
Arvind