Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Wireless and Bluetooth free tools

From: nelson () pangeia com br (Nelson Murilo)
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 22:09:16 -0300

You could use airodump-ng to check that basic configuration.
Did you mencioned bluetoth too, right?
In this case you may use tbear to do the same basic check.

Best,

./nelson -murilo

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 04:46:58PM -0400, Matthew Webster wrote:
Hello,

    I should mention that I am performing an audit and not a penetration test.  I do not need aircrack, airsnort, or
some of the others.  I just need to look at basic configurations like SSID, MAC address, signal strength, location,
encryption (WEP, WPA2, etc.), etc.  I will also not be needed anything like Nessus, Core Impact or other
vulnerability assessment tools.