Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Wireless and Bluetooth free tools

From: Matthew Webster <awakenings () mindspring com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 16:46:58 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

    I should mention that I am performing an audit and not a penetration test.  I do not need aircrack, airsnort, or
some of the others.  I just need to look at basic configurations like SSID, MAC address, signal strength, location,
encryption (WEP, WPA2, etc.), etc.  I will also not be needed anything like Nessus, Core Impact or other vulnerability
assessment tools.

Thanks in advance,

Matt