Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Web App Script Capture

From: Zed Qyves <zqyves.spamtrap () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 10:57:47 +0300

hello,

as for the open source argument,  my answer would be that shit happens
, you play the cards you are dealt.

as for getting the source code: i am assuming 1) by "full system
remote access with very little effort" you mean command execution and
2) you cannot get source cause the server keeps enterpreting the
extension as executable and as such parsing it.
Have you tried copying the scripts to .txt and requesting that instead?

./Z