Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Several Metasploit plugins and tutorials

From: "D.Snezhkov" <dsnezhkov () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 16:30:38 -0500

Not so much a ready-to-use module, but some discourse into Metasploit
API utility functions:

http://techmeditation.blogspot.com/2009/05/discovering-metasploit-api-part-one.html

Thanks.

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 3:04 PM, Matt Gardenghi <mtgarden () gmail com> wrote:
I assume you are using linux:
svn co http://metasploit.com/svn/framework3/trunk/ <destination folder>

Marcelo Barbosa Lima wrote:

Hello, Guys!

By the way, I have used Metasploit for long time, but at the latest time
it looks obsolete to me with exploits only for old vulnerabilities. At
Metasploit web site I am not able to get newer plugins. Does somebody know
where can I get newer stuff? I have lost too many time developing plugins
for vulnerabilities that I have discovered with Nessus in pentests.

Regards,
Marcelo