Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Automated wireless testing script

From: subscribe subscribe <subscr1b3m3 () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 19:59:56 +0400

Hi,

Just recently I wrote a program for testing wireless security. The
program automates another program called aircrack-ng.
Will crack all wireless access point in one command. No need to type
anything, just hit enter. Useful if you find it daunting
 to type commands while roaming around the client's premises during
the wireless assessment. Check out the videos at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYWe4_zcY-I

Please comment so I can make improvements before releasing it.. Thanks.