Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Several Metasploit plugins and tutorials

From: Victor DaViking <analogviking () yahoo com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 19:03:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hi list,

I've started collecting resources for metasploit plugins which are not necessarily included in the latest metasploit
tree, as well as documents/videos/training lessons on how to use metasploit, techniques and how to use certain
metasploit plugins.

You may find plugin resources at:

http://www.penetrationtests.com/Frameworks/Free-frameworks/Metasploit-Plugins/

and tutorials on metasploit at:

http://www.penetrationtests.com/Frameworks/Free-frameworks/Metasploit-Tutorials/

If you have any plugins/tutorials of your own, or know of any other resources to include, either submit them directly
to the directory or e-mail me links and info so I can add them myself.

Hope that helps.

-AV