Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Things to do before vulnerability disclosure

From: "Adriel T. Desautels" <ad_lists () netragard com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 09:25:36 -0400

We offer our researchers safe harbor so long as they follow our rules of engagement. That safe harbor is backed by very well informed council, the community, and the media. Simply put, if you're on the right side of the fence doing the right thing you'll have the support of the "people" and "they" won't.