Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: Vulnerability scanners don't work

From: "McAllister, Andrew" <McAllisterA () umsystem edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 09:10:37 -0600

Moderator(s),

I object. This kind of message is just spam directing us to this
person's blog. I have no objection if this person wants to post the
entire blog entry or some edited version of it to the lists, but a
message saying "I've got a new blog entry" is a waste of time and
resources and reduces the pen-test and security-basics lists to mere
advertising. Apparently we've all be opted-in to this persons blog
subscription as well. This is not right.

Adriel T. Desautels,
I think you should bring your ideas to the list. I look forward to you
expressing your ideas and thoughts directly in THIS forum.