Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: Recover full environment

From: "Leontescu, Mihai" <mihai.leontescu () siemens com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 11:42:01 +0200

Hello Javier,

I do the same thing using vmware + snapshots. In this way you can also put more virtual machines on one physical
machine, virtualize a bigger network (offering more OS possibilities in the same time) and simply revert to the initial
snapshots every night.

I use Vmware Server (esx was not available when I started to play)

hope it helps
Mike