Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Offensive Security OSCP Course

From: Felipe Martins <martins.felipe.security () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 02:25:25 -0200

Hello,
Does anyone now or attended classes of the Offensive Security Penetration Tests with Backtrack Course, eligible for the OSCP Certification ? What do you think of the course ? Is the tests easy for experienced professionals ? I've seen at their site and the prices are really good, except for the CTP Course (eligible for OSCE Certification). I'd like to hear from you all what do you think of that certification and course, mainly from those who attended that. If it's really good i intend to attend classes online for the PWT 2.0 Course.

Thanks in advance.

--
Felipe Martins
Security Analyst