Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: To go to University - For the CISSP etc. - Good idea/Bad idea???

From: "Adriel T. Desautels" <ad_lists () netragard com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 14:34:19 -0400

Actually its absolutely relevant.

Additionally, I never said "don't get a degree". I just suggested not wasting your time getting a degree on something that will be dated by the time you're ready to use it.

Go for a degree in law or business, study technology on the side if that's where your passion is. You'll end up very well rounded and ready to play.