Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: To go to University - For the CISSP etc. - Good idea/Bad idea???

From: Lamar Stewart <LStewart () nexussystems com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 14:05:57 -0400

In this day and age it is very important to get your degree.  Prior to graduating I was told by my advisor that my
degree isn't to show that I am smarter than other people, it is to show that I have been taught how to learn.  It tells
any potential employer that you have the discipline to try to figure out new things and you should be able to handle
new ideas, and different points of views.