Penetration Testing mailing list archives

PWB - OSCP certification for newbies

From: Mau Bs <drm.mailist () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 01:43:47 -0600

Hi.
I've been following both mailing lists for quite a while, and lately
I've seen many people suggest the offensive-security certification
Pentesting with Backtrack as a good place to start for learning some
basic skills in pentesting. I would like to know how you feel about
this suggestion. Also for you guys that have taken the course, what do
you consider is the minimum skill set needed to get the most of the
course/cert. I'm coursing my last year of my degree in Computer
Science..

Thanks a lot in advance =D

Mauricio