Penetration Testing mailing list archives

SEC-T Swedens only hacker con

From: Victor Langåssve <Victor.Langassve () cybercomgroup com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 08:07:22 +0200

-==SEC-T '09 (Embedded & Ubiquitous Computing) Invitation.==-

You are hereby invited to participate in SEC-T'09.
The second annually SEC-T conference is taking place between 10th and 11th of September at Näringslivets hus in
Stockholm.

This year, the SEC-T conference will revolve around the fact that computing today permeates everyday life and how
information security is effected by this.
we want you to challenge your perceptions and see beyond the mundane veneer of life and hack the fabric that lies
beneath.

-== Sponsors ==-

We would like to thank our sponsors for their support:
Gold: IBM
Silver: Addpro
Bronze: Cybercom

-== About SEC-T ==-

SEC-T is an annual vendor and company independent information security conference in Stockholm, Sweden. The conference
is a single track conference with one hour time slots. All presentations and official communications will be in English
to allow our non-Swedish-speaking presenters and attendees to participate without restrictions.

-== Speakers and agenda==-

A list of confirmed speakers has been published, with more exciting announcements to come...
For a updated list and a agenda for the conference please check out our website at:

http://www.sec-t.org/2009/Speakers.html

-== Pricing and registration==-

The price of the conference will as last year be 250€ until the first of september when the prices will bump up to
350€. So please register as soon as possible.

Online payment via paypal or credit cards are available.

/The SEC-T organisers

Victor Langåssve
 Security Consultant, QSA, CISSP
 Cybercom Group