Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Working ROOTKIT

From: "Terry Cutler" <jedi31337 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 15:56:14 -0400

ok I'll check it out !  Thanks Tyler. Appreciate it

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 3:53 PM, Tyler Hudak <thudak () korelogic com> wrote:
The one I used was the linux rootkit v5 which is pretty old and may
not work on the version of suse you are running.  IIRC, that has an
install script you run which installs it on the system.

Terry Cutler wrote:
Cool...thanks so much for sharing. Do you happen to have the
instructions you used to install it / use it ? I kinda behind the 8
ball and every minute counts.

Thanks a million in advance !