Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: Working ROOTKIT

From: "Brandon Louder" <Brandon.Louder () mckennan org>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 20:57:06 -0500

http://packetstormsecurity.org/UNIX/penetration/rootkits/

Have fun!

Brandon Louder, CISSP

-----Original Message-----
From: listbounce () securityfocus com [mailto:listbounce () securityfocus com] On Behalf Of Terry Cutler
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2008 3:48 PM
To: pen-test () securityfocus com
Subject: Working ROOTKIT

Hey everyone, hope you're having a great week so far. I was wondering
if anyone knew of a working Linux ROOTKIT I could use to demonstrate
in a Security course I'm putting together. I'm not looking for ROOTKIT
revealers, but the actually malware.

Thanks so much in advance !

--
./Terry Cutler
Master CNE , CDE, CLP, Certified Ethical Hacker