Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: reporting a web site breach

From: "Jamie Riden" <jamie.riden () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 21:23:06 +0100

Will the local CERT act as an intermediary? Worth a try, as they will
have a bit more clout than you as a private citizen.

I know AusCERT has good links in the financial community in Australia
for example. Where is the site based? They could well be in breach of
local laws if they're exposing that sort of data.

cheers,
 Jamie