Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: OSCP

From: Chaitanya <chaitanya.sharma () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 12:54:33 +0530

Hi,

I am thinking of doing a certification and have short listed CISSP and
OSCP.  Which one would you suggest is good?  CISSP is widely accepted
and well known. OSCP is really good for getting hardcore experience,
but does it have the same recognition as CISSP?

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 4:02 AM, Taras P. Ivashchenko