Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Kaseya

From: "M.B.Jr." <marcio.barbado () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 13:07:38 -0300

Dear Jerry,

On 5/25/08, Shenk, Jerry A <jshenk () decommunications com> wrote:
 Obviously, there needs to be a fair amount of trust when dealing with an
 MSP and quite honestly, it's no different than dealing with a vendor who
 has VPN access to manage their device...in all reality, there are a lot
 of issues like this that people either don't think through or they just
 decide to accept the risk.

Indeed.
My suggestion:
read the book "DOES IT MATTER?" by Nicholas G. Carr

and understand how we got to this uncomfortable point.

Best regards,