Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Fuzzing FTPD ?

From: "razi garbie" <r.garbie () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 10:36:24 +0200

Hi list,

I was wondering if any of you guys could give me some advice on FTP
fuzzing, i want to pentest my own FTPD (filezilla, running on win32),
however the pentest will be performed from Debian. If you believe that
running a application against the FTPD won't do anything, please
outline other techinques one could use to pentest FTPDs.

And while we're at it, as you might have noticed im new to the subject
and eager to learn more. So if you guys know any "must read"
documentation/books on pentesting please provide links and/or name of
books.

// Thanks in advance, RG