Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Mile2 Training (Certifications)

From: ppsih () hol gr
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 11:23:33 +0300

Hi,

Well, I am also in Europe and a CEH instructor, and I do not know anything about such a requirement. In fact, I do have a couple of friends that gained their certification without attending the course.

Regards,
Panayiotis

Quoting Pete Herzog <lists () isecom org>:

No, I am sure in Europe you MUST take the CEH course to sit for the CEH
exam (I have heard this from CEH instructors and have just searched and
found it at Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Certified_Ethical_Hacker.  This is NOT
true of the OPST or OPSA.  In France you can sit for just the exam by
contacting Dreamlab Technologies: www.dreamlab.net.

Sincerely,
-pete.