Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Astalavista?

From: "crazy frog crazy frog" <i.m.crazy.frog () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 11:12:10 +0530

there are otehr free sites too like
http://secgeeks.com,http://secradar.com,http:/secguru.com

On 8/14/07, Peter Manis <manis () digital39 com> wrote:
Most of these descriptions seem to be more geared to astalavista.com
than astalavista.net seems to have more security related things and a
cleaner interface.  Astalavista.com is the one with all the
cracks/porn related stuff.  Maybe I am wrong, past the opening page of
astalavista.net it might be all warez.