Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Wireless cards

From: Adam K <adamk1 () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 13:54:20 -0500

I purchased an SMC 802.11b card  and it worked plug and play with the
linux kenel.  It was specifically SMC 2532W-B-CA.  It actually
required some work to work in windows however.  I would suggest you
try it out.  I do not know if there is a specific external antenna for
it but it does have an external jack for the antenna.

later,

Adam