Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: CEH training

From: "Chuck McWhirter" <cmcwhirter () hornmurdockcole com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 22:01:30 -0500

Gregory,

Take a look into the SANS course taught by Ed Skoudis.  I took his class
several months ago and it is a great primer class for you to get your feet
wet.  Also take a look at the FoundStone classes on ethical hacking.  I've
never been to one, but I've gotten quite a bit of good feedback from those
that have attended.  You'll also want to pick up a copy of Hacking Exposed
for a good desk reference.  Good luck.

My Two Cents,

Chuck McWhirter, CISA, CISSP, CISM
IT Security Manager - Houston