Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: how to exploit SQL INJECTION?

From: "Sugiowono" <sugiowono () datacomm co id>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 22:46:25 -0700

Hi All,

Sorry for directly mail to you because my mail was always rejected by securityfocus.

I had scanned my net using , and found a SMTP warning CVE-2002-0698 and told that we can remotely connect to that server using smtp service as a null session.

1. Do you have a exploit code for CVE-2002-0698 ?
2. If i already succeed connect as null session, what is the next step ? do you have doc about it.

thanks for your attention,
Sugiowono

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pablo Fernández" <newsclient () teamq info>