Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Pen Test help

From: H D Moore <sflist () digitaloffense net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 14:38:51 -0500

Could it be that the firewall is preventing you from accessing the
win32_bind port and blocking the outbound connection from win32_reverse?
You may want to try exploiting this from an external system and using
win32_reverse with a different LPORT value (53, 25, 80, etc). If the
"check" command in the WebDAV exploit thinks the system is vulnerable,
there is a pretty good chance that it is.

-HD