Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: Bypassing NTFS ACL

From: "Thomas Brennan" <tbrennan () datasafeservices com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 06:20:19 -0500

Sure.

My Computer --> %DRIVE/FOLDER --> right click --> properties -->
security tab --> advanced --> permissions or owner depending on what you
need to do long term.

/*
Thomas J. Brennan, CISSP, MCSA, C|EH
DATA SAFE SERVICES
T:(888)663-0079 | F:(973)428-0293 | PGP Key Id: 0x96924C97
Web: www.datasafeservices.com
*/