Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: Achilles proxy for linux

From: "Marc Heuse" <Marc.Heuse () nruns com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 10:04:17 +0200

Hi,

the best web proxys at the moment are paros
(www.proofsecure.com/download.shtml ) and webscarab (www.owasp.org)
httpush is very hard to get running on linux as it requires several perl
libraries where you can not use the newest ones.
additionally it has got problems with several kind of web pages and does not
perform comprehensive tests on its own.
and also its perl, it does only run on linux. on freebsd it *seemed* to
work, however it did not.

Greets,
Marc

Marc Heuse
n.runs GmbH
Mobile Phone: +49-160-98925941
Key fingerprint = AE3F CDC0 8C7B 8797 BEAC  4BF8 EC8F E64B 0A84 EA10