Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Problem with Hacme Bank Install

From: "GMHoward" <gmhoward () pancanal com>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 20:12:30 -0500

Hi Martin,

Same situation happened to me.  I installed on a XP Pro with IIS v.5.1, .NET Framework v.1.1 (redistributable) + MSDE
2000 Release A + MDAC v.2.8 + IE v6.

When I installed MSDE, ran the setup.exe with SAPWD and TARGETDIR and used the default instance.   When I tried to
specified the instance name (with INSTANCENAME parameter).  Also verified before installing MSDE, that "File and Print
Sharing for MS Networks" was selected and "Devices: Unsigned driver installation behavior" policy was allowed (Silently
Succeed).

Any help will be appreciated.
Regards,

Gaspar

I tried to install HACME, installation process was smooth, however
when I launched the application, on the left hand side i dont see the
username and password form boxes. I see that it says "USERNAME"
"PASSWORD". The form is there however html form text boxes are not?
Anyone else encountering this problem?

Help is needed.

Thank You

Martin M