Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: SQL Injection question

From: "Tibor Biro" <tiborbiro () rogers com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 15:54:26 -0500

Hi Sasa,

What you have is probably a blind SQL injection vulnerability. There are
several good documents out there that can help you with clues and SQL
constructs that give you some information.

I found this document good for my purposes:
http://www.spidynamics.com/whitepapers/Blind_SQLInjection.pdf

You can get anything without actually seeing the results, just follow
the white rabbit. It will help if you script the requests as you will
need a huge amount of requests to extract actual data.

Google can also help you:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=blind+SQL+injecti
on&meta=

Regards,