Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Hacker Highschool

From: Pete Herzog <pete () isecom org>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 13:42:43 +0200

Hi,

We have finally released the Hacker Highschool project website and lesson workbooks over the weekend. For those of you who want to get involved in your community to teach Internet safety, privacy, and resourcefulness, this is your ticket! It's a community security project for K - 12 schools and it's free. It's available in English, Spanish, and Italian.

www.hackerhighschool.org

Sincerely,
-pete.

--
Pete Herzog - Managing Director - pete () isecom org
ISECOM - Institute for Security and Open Methodologies

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. All of our class sizes are
guaranteed to be 12 students or less to facilitate one-on-one interaction
with one of our expert instructors. Check out our Advanced Hacking course,
learn to write exploits and attack security infrastructure. Attend a course
taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field pen testing
experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills of an
Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.

http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html