Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: EC-Counsil

From: "Hadi H. Jaafarawi" <Hadi.Jaafarawi () i-ts2 com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 10:07:53 +0300

Greetings,

Chris, Eccouncil CEH material is good but what's more important is the
instructor or the class setup. The material covers a lot of concepts and
tools that needs a good methodology in understand which tool should be
used and in what situation. I believe Mile2 have a good setup for CEH
class, Wayne Burke from Mile who is a certified CEH instructor has a
challenging approach for teaching CEH class.

Thanks

Hadi Jaafarawi,
CISSP, C|EH, MCSE Security , Security +, CCNA, MCSA, A+.
 Security Engineer

I(TS)2

Al Mohammedeah
P.O. Box 1255
Riyadh 11321
Saudi Arabia
+96650-416-0198 (mobile)
+9661-207-7008 (office)
+9661-207-7754 (fax)

hadi.jaafarawi () i-ts2 com
 This electronic message transmission contains information from the
consulting firm of Information Technology Security Training & Solutions
which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended to
be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not
the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.

If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please
notify us by telephone (9661-207-7008) or by electronic mail
(info () i-ts2 com) immediately.