Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: http fingerprinting

From: Wojciech Pawlikowski <ducer () u-n-f com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 13:58:30 +0200

Hi folk,
You should read presentation from Blackhat Briefings Asia 2002
(http://www.blackhat.com/presentations/bh-asia-02/bh-asia-02-grossman.pdf)

Read it and you will get what you want. By the way, you can also
try to check for default files/directories from various Web serversz.

--
* Wojciech Pawlikowski :: http://ducer.w00nf.org :: NIC-HDL: WP5161-RIPE *
*       We are never deceived, we deceive ourselves -- Goethe            *

Costs are climbing and complaints are rising
as SPAM overloads your e-mail servers and Inboxes
SurfControl E-mail Filter puts the brakes on spam & viruses
and gives you the reports to prove it.
http://www.securityfocus.com/SurfControl-pen-test2
Download a free trial and see just
what's going in and out of your organization.