Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: problems to start a task with at.exe

From: "Black, Braden" <BBlack () VSCat com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 16:50:13 -0500

Don't quote the command string.

- Braden

-----Original Message-----
From: otaner () gmx ch [mailto:otaner () gmx ch]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 8:50 AM
To: pen-test () securityfocus com
Subject: problems to start a task with at.exe

Hi,

I'm doing a pen test and I found a way over a system in the
DMZ to establish
NBT-connections in the internal network (net use and stuff).
My goal is to
get shell access to the internal network. So, my plan is to
establish a
connection from the internal network to my system in the
internet with netcat. They
don't use a proxy, only a firewall that allows outgoing http
and https. I
have local administrator rights on the pdc. So, I was able to
copy pwdump.exe
to the pdc and now, I want to execute it (adding a job with
at.exe). I can see
the new job in the queue, but if the time is reached, the
batch file was not
executed. I'm sure, the path is correct. I have the same
problem with a
system in my lab. What can I do?

My commands:

at \\target 18:00 "c:\test.bat"
or
at \\target 18:00 /every:date "c:\test.bat"

Any help would be appreciated

Regards
Renato

--
http://www.gmx.net

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security
Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security
vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/