Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: problems to start a task with at.exe

From: "Mike Brentlinger" <mdbrentlinger () hotmail com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 16:44:20 -0500

well.. the account thats running 'at' probably doenst have the permissions see the mskb for some ideas... these may not be right but they should get you on the right track

Allowing Non-Administrators to Use the AT command (Q124859)
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q124/8/59.asp?LN=EN-US&SD=gn&FR=0&qry=scheduler%20service&rnk=4&src=DHCS_MSPSS_gn_SRCH&SPR=NTS40

Troubleshooting AT Command Using /k Switch (Q142040)
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q142/0/40.asp?LN=EN-US&SD=gn&FR=0&qry=scheduler%20service&rnk=8&src=DHCS_MSPSS_gn_SRCH&SPR=NTS40

System and User Account Difference with AT Command (Q158825)http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q158/8/25.asp?LN=EN-US&SD=gn&FR=0&qry=scheduler%20service&rnk=17&src=DHCS_MSPSS_gn_SRCH&SPR=NTS40

-mdb