Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Penetration test report - your comments please?

From: chapin () ecs syr edu (Steve Chapin)
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 13:22:35 -0400

What approach do most people here take? Generally, because the
client will depend on you to organize the testing, the choice is
*usually* yours. What do you think is the best method?

We always ask that our activities be known by the minimum number of
people (usually the CEO and Chief Security Officer of the client).
If the front-line people know that there is a test underway, they
will behave differently.

sc
--
== Steve J. Chapin, President         ==
== RedTeam Consulting Company, LLC    ==