Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Penetration test report - your comments please?

From: Curt Wilson <netw3 () netw3 com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 01:44:29 -0500

Brian and everyone, thanks for the comments. I will modify my
procedures and methods of doing business. One thing that was not
communicated clearly through the posting of the report was that
there were several meetings with the client and clients
development team to discuss issues in detail. They are aware
that the assessment/pentest was of limited scope and they
are OK with that.

The technical issues are what I find most interesting, but
doing business in a sound manner is equally challenging and
I appreciate the chance to discuss with other security
professionals.

Curt Wilson
Netw3 consulting
www.netw3.com