Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] Finding a Windows machine that a user is logged into

From: Joakim Sandström <jode () TRIBALSTORM COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 10:29:17 +0100

Hope this is what you are looking for a small utility that checks
the users logged onto a machine (using netbios) the last user
in the list is usually the one ínteratively logged on if ppl are using
pc-anywhere or something similar.
There are loads of examples out there on msdn for retrieveing information
through netbios that would eval. all computers running and then
make a simple script to loop through them and check usersnames..etc..
anyway.. hope this is what you are looking for..

/JODE

ps. library needed netapi32.lib and should compile with MS VC++ just fine..