Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] Portable "Telnet"

From: Ben Meghreblian <benmeg () BENMEG COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 01:12:48 +0100

I found this 36k telnet server which allows you to specify both password
and port number.

http://www.dogmile.com/files/iCmd.exe.zip
http://www.dogmile.com/files/#iCmd

Regards,

Ben

At 17:28 25/03/01 -0600, you wrote:

> [...]

http://www.benmeg.com
ICQ# 6002207

Home 020 8892 8744
Mobile 0771 30 555 82

PGP: 5950 6447 2FB2 3314 F57D  82B2 7EF8 B51A 2DE5 5E08