Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] Windows NT/2000 Enumerators for Linux/UNIX

From: George Hedfors <george.hedfors () DEFCOM COM>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 09:46:12 +0100

Yes there is. I recently discovered the great Samba TNG package of all kinds
of tools. It's still on an alpha level but enumeration works fine. I
would'nt recommend using the registry editor or anything like that yet. It
has crashed my NT box a few times ;). Obtain Samba TNG at
http://www.samba-tng.org

Regards, George.