Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] Windows NT/2000 Enumerators for Linux/UNIX

From: H D Moore <hdm () SECUREAUSTIN COM>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 03:30:03 -0600

Use VMWare ;)  I use my Windows tools in NT running in VMWare on top of
linux.  You may want to take a look at some of Nessus's NetBIOS plugins, they
actually access the registry on Windows boxen using only RAW packets, and you
can execute the plugins via command line with the standalone "nasl"
interpreter.

-HD