Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: An Amateur Pen-Test

From: "Brown, Joel" <jbrown () intrusion com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 12:00:32 -0500

Max, The link you mentioned below is no bueno,
http://www.packetfactory.net/projects/firewalk/ seems to do the job

Joel

Try firewalk (www.packetfactory.net/firewalk/) for firewall and ACL test.
Also, if you want to delve deeper into the fun of pentesting, try social
engineering (call them and lie, and try to get passwords to routers, etc),
and try trashing, if you have access to their premisses.

max