Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] Tool for LDAP Enumeration

From: Erik Tayler <erik () DIGITALOFFENSE NET>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 21:49:07 -0600

If nobody on the list has already posted this link, I wish to do so:

http://www.iit.edu/~gawojar/ldap/

I've found it an excellent and handy tool for LDAP enumeration.

Erik Tayler
Security Analyst
Digital Defense Incorporated
http://www.digitaldefense.net

: Loschiavo, Dave wrote:
: > I'm poking at a Win2k box, and I can see the LDAP port. Are there any
tools
: > I can use to try to do some enumeration via LDAP? Also has any heard of
: > way to use Netscape to enumerate an Win2k box via LDAP?
:
: I wonder no one posted this very nice one:
:
: http://www.web2ldap.de/
:
: It is written in python and is a fully featured LDAPv2+ Client.
: The very great thing about web2ldap is, you can use it with every
: browser from every System since it is designed to run as a CGI Service.
:
: It supports bulk downloading of directory data as LDIF.
:
:
: Sebastian
: