Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] Tool for LDAP Enumeration

From: Sebastian Stark <stark () SYSS DE>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 00:49:38 +0000

Loschiavo, Dave wrote:
I'm poking at a Win2k box, and I can see the LDAP port. Are there any tools
I can use to try to do some enumeration via LDAP? Also has any heard of a
way to use Netscape to enumerate an Win2k box via LDAP?

I wonder no one posted this very nice one:

http://www.web2ldap.de/

It is written in python and is a fully featured LDAPv2+ Client.
The very great thing about web2ldap is, you can use it with every
browser from every System since it is designed to run as a CGI Service.

It supports bulk downloading of directory data as LDIF.

Sebastian