Penetration Testing mailing list archives

[PEN-TEST] Vas: [PEN-TEST] AS/400

From: "Pihl, Kim" <kim.pihl () DECALOGUS INET FI>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 11:53:48 +0200

try IBMs document repository at http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/html/as400/onlinelib.htm there you have the technical and
redbooks are good resource in them self because they are on a practical level not so much theory, search for security
and you have some good titels, unfortunaly i dont think there is any shortlist for penetrationtests but if you are more
specific in what you search maybe I can help ( been using the machines since 1988 first at operations now as a Security
consultant)

Best regards , Kim Pihl