Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] PC Anywhere protocol

From: Oliver Friedrichs <ofriedrichs () SECURITYFOCUS COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 14:24:34 -0700

Smart ass. ;)  But in reality, dsniff is the only place I've seen any sort
of information on the protocol.  Doing the newer version could be more of a
challenge however, since they incorporate MS Crypto API.  My goal is to
write a PC Anywhere password grinder, which could be alot of fun considering
all the differences between versions.

- Oliver