Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] A little levity...

From: "Dunker, Noah" <NDunker () FISHNETSECURITY COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 17:19:54 -0500

What I'm still laughing at is the fact that this moron cared to post a
"binary roadmap" to his plain-old-stupid-piece of trash Packet, like it's
some mystery.  What's funny is it sounds like he's still coming up with a
plan to sell these "nano probes".  for only $14.99 you can get a 320-bit IP
Packet sent to the Address of your choice!  hping2, anyone?

--Noah Dunker