Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] Windows NT Security Question

From: Ken Cutler <kcutler () MISTI COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 11:08:24 -0400

The Windows 2000 Server Resource Kit appears to have a utility to limit
concurrent sessions. There was also an article in an early 1999 issue of Windows
NT Magazine (now called Windows 2000 Magazine) that provided a admin user
developed script for that purpose.

Clem Colman <clem () COLMANCOMM COM> on 10/03/2000 09:43:58 AM

Please respond to Penetration Testers <PEN-TEST () SECURITYFOCUS COM>